Score Card & Course Map
Scorecard information presented in both 9 and 18 hole courses
Holes 1 - 9
- We allow 2 hours & 15 minutes per 9 holes of golf
- Keep up to the group ahead or let faster players play through
- Power carts must be kept on paths as provided
- All carts to stay 30 feet from greens
- Please repair ball marks on greens,rake sand traps & replace divots
- Any ball coming to rest on any road or walk that is artificially surfaced may be lifted and dropped within two club lengths, no nearer the hole, without penalty. (Maintenance roads are not obstructions, rules of golf, def. no free drop).
- Water hazards are marked: yellow stakes – water hazard, red stakes – lateral water hazard.
- A ball hitting a power line or power pole may be replayed. No penalty.
- Out of bounds – all fences and white stakes.
- 150 yard markers indicated by white drill bits.
- Maximum of 4 players per group unless authorized by the Pro Shop.
- Each player must have a set of golf clubs.
- Maximum of 5 minute search for lost golf balls.
- Do not pull golf carts through sand traps or over tee boxes.
- Power carts must follow cart paths and stay 30 feet from greens.
THE ROYAL GOLF ASSOCIATION RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY EXCEPT WHERE MODIFIED BY LOCAL RULES.
The Golf Professional and his assistants have the authority to enforce all the above rules plus any other breach of conduct.
Box 6885 T9N-2H3
Located 5km SW of Bonnyville on Highway #28. Adjacent to excellent camping facilities on Moose Lake.